So, the performance – to an invited set of non-paying guests – was good in parts! The players did an excellent job and the group discussion afterwards was very beneficial, we also had some very generous comments from those viewing. The bad side was one of my memory cards failed into the second scene! I had another camera recording so overall nothing lost and I did replace the errant card before the third scene that has enabled me to have a recording of the whole performance.
I shall consider what this project has meant over the next few days, but I am glad I decided to undertake the project which I am sure will have developed areas of thought for going forward.